ADF International in GREAT FALLS, MONTANA seeks to hire CNC Machine Operators for the Weekend Shift ($15.15 - 17.17/hour Depending on Experience with wage increase after probationary period):
Education/Training and Work Experience
- Completion of a Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Machinery training program (Preferred)
- Relevant work experience from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved
Key Technical Skills/Abilities:
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of various steel products (beams, plates, channels, bars, etc.).
- Know how to safely and properly operate overhead cranes and hoisting devices.
- Safely operate CNC machinery, including mills, precision measuring tools/instrumentation, and related attachments and accessories, in order to perform machining functions such as cutting, drilling, coping, and finishing steel profiles and components of various types, sizes, weight and thickness, to specifications.
- Determine the parameters to perform the necessary work, such as tools, speed, temperature, position, gas flow, etc. for cutting and/or, drilling and/or, beveling and/or chamfering activities, in accordance with instructions.
- Perform routine visual inspection of machine and product to detect any vibration problem in the tools and to make sure that the workspace is adequately lubricated and cooled during the process.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Perform tasks using the overhead cranes and/or hoisting gear, when required for rigging and moving of material and steel pieces/components of various shapes and weights.
- Perform tasks using the overhead traveling cranes and/or hoisting gear, to position/set up material on machine.
- Any other related duties, as required and/or special projects as needed.
- Founded in 1956, ADF GROUP INC. is a North American leader in the design and engineering of connections, fabrication, including industrial coating, and installation of complex steel structures, heavy steel built-ups, as well as miscellaneous and architectural metalwork for the non-residential construction Industry.
- ADF Group Inc. operates two steel structure fabrication plants; one of 630,000 ft2 (58,530 m2) in the province of Quebec, Canada and one of 100,000 ft2 (9,290 m2) in Montana, USA through its US subsidiary "ADF International Inc.", where ADF Group Inc. also operates a 48,000 ft2 (4,460 m2) industrial coating plant through “ADF Industrial Coating Inc.”.
What we offer at ADF International/Industrial Coating Inc.:
- All full-time employees, working at least 30 hours per week, will be eligible for benefits on the 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment.
- ADF offers medical and dental (employer pays 100% of premium for employee and 75% of premium for dependents) and voluntary vision insurance.
- Employer provides Long Term Disability and Basic Life Insurance.
- Supplemental Life Insurance is available to our employees and their spouses and children.
- ADF also offers Flexible Spending Accounts which are tax advantaged medical and dependent care savings plans.
- Regular full-time employees are eligible to accrue vacation and sick time.
- ADF International recognizes and is closed for 8 paid holidays during the year.
- ADF has established a 401 (k) plan to provide employees the potential for future financial security for retirement
- Employee Assistance Program
Shopman's Local Union 850 of the Iron Workers:
- As an employee included in the bargaining unit, you will begin paying union dues the first day of the month following your thirtieth day of employment in the amount of 1.87% of your gross pay. You will not be covered by the terms of the bargaining agreement until you complete the probation period of 960 working hours.
- Union Pension Plan contributions
- Attendance bonus potential every other month